Introducing Pip!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterLover86

"Bob" is now Pip! ;D
1129341330_photobucket_62812_.jpg

I've liked that name for years now, and for some reason I felt like "Oh, I shouldn't use a name other people have used for their chins." I suppose that's a bit silly since there are lots of people that have dogs/cats/ chins etc with the same names :D

This was just the name that hit as being his name, I think it really fits him ;D So now we have Raider and Rigel and Pola and Pip! (still fits as a theme of sorts, I guess!)

This guy is so sweet and relaxed! I had him out and he just hung out on my lap, enjoying some scritches ;) He closes his eyes, lifts he paw up, he's just loving the attention! I know I usually wouldn't be taking a chin out that much while they settle in, but he's not been skittish at all. He's just fit in so easily, I'm so glad I had that urge to browse craigslist ;D

Darren (my boyfriend, and the chinny dad ;) ) is already so excited to get to meet him, he loves our chinnie babies ;D I'm lucky that Darren is such an animal lover, he's crazy about our chins and loves to see them =)

So of course, I have more pictures now too =)

1129341330_photobucket_62814_.jpg

Hi Pip! Nice to meet you! He looks so sweet and friendly!

Latest posts

Back