Introducing my seven chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessiLynnCVT

I have seven chinchillas currently in my home and heart. All oh which are rescues. I figured I have been here long enough it is time to share their cute faces.I have 3 males living together and then 4 females that live together.

Lord Jabu Jabu 10+ year old neutered male
be8d2449.jpg

Majora 14 year old intact male (right side)
Dodongo 10+ year old neutered male (left side)
a9f1c096.jpg

Impa 8mo old female
3051c126.jpg

Agatha (beige) and Midna (TOV) 6 year old females
95661dc7.jpg

Zelda 6 year old female
58e242dc.jpg

They are all adorable! I love how you did the tile flooring with the wood liner around the edges. And of course they all seem spoiled rotten. They are lucky to have found you. :thumbsup:

I totally agree! Beautiful chins and a great cage(s). Definitely some spoiled and happy chins you have!

Thank you all very much. I am so fortunate to have them all in my life. It is such a shame that not everyone views them the way we do and can just up and dump them.

best make sure my chins don't see these cages, i'll have a riot on my hands. They look very spoiled, and adorable. :thumbsup:

They are adorable and I lovee the Zelda themed names! Lol my chameleon's name was Link <3

Thanks so much, I am such a nerd. My rat colony was all named after Mario characters. <3

Thank you all for the comments my fur kids are very photogenic.

They are all adorable and very unique! I love the Zelda theme...I've named my chins after X-Files, LotR, Final Fantasy and Game of Thrones so I can definitely get and appreciate the nerdy naming theme! LOL! Can't wait to see more photos of them :)

You have very cute chins, and it is a great thing that you rescued all of them and have them so spoiled!

Back