Interested in being an apprentice?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

I don't have a chinchilla, but if you looked at my computer history, info collection, decorations, and the double ferret nation in my room, you would assume I had a few haha. Although I do have some knowledge, I lack experience. That is my main concern. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum also felt this way before breeding/showing chinchillas. One of the other things I was wondering is if anyone had someone to teach them. I know some local breeders in Orlando, but I have never met them =( I found out about the show a day late and was not able to make it, such a wasted opportunity. What I want to know is, how did you approach the breeder to train you? (An Apprentice in other words) If you know anyone in the Orlando area who is also looking for an apprentice, please message me :) thank you so much! Really appreciate your replies and help

heh, i had never heard of a chinchilla before when my brother showed up at my door asking if i could watch his for a while.

I had found a former breeder that i was contacting through email for a long time. She helped me out a lot. I forget how i even found her tho.

I was talking to the owner of Beachy Keen Chinchillas in Satellite Beach, and she seems really nice but it is a bit far from me to visit her =( I was looking for someone to visit and I guess volunteer to do the work haha xD just for experience and to learn from her. It is funny how chinchillas "popcorn" into our lives hehe

Latest posts

Back