Insanity Workout

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

Goodness, I feel like I post so many threads. D:

None the less, have any of you ever done, or are doing, the Insanity workout? I'm nearly done with week number two and I actually feel really great and I can already tell some things are different. It's definitely a workout, but it feels great after you finish and push through. I'm just curious as to if you've done it and you got great results, or maybe it didn't work for you. Or perhaps we're on the same journey together. It took a lot for me to actually start it, but I'm super proud of myself for sticking with it so far.

I suppose I could google it, but could you tell those of us who don't know what the insanity workout is a bit about it? I'm always interested in different kinds of workouts and if they work or not.

Sure! It's pretty much what it's called honestly. lol It's just tons and tons of cardio and like intense interval training. You only get 30 second breaks every few minutes or so. There's also some resistance training thrown in there. I swear sometimes I feel like I'm going to die, but I keep on going anyways. It'll make you sweat buckets, but it feels really great afterwards.

Last edited:
I did 60 days of p90x, and couldn't make it through the first day of Insanity! But my resting heart rate is already 110, so it was just too much for my little self. :) Congrats for getting through a week! I would consider trying again, but I got so sick the first time...

I'm going to guess that hydration is incorporated into the insanity workout...I will have to check it out. I would love to get back into shape as I've been on the lazy side. I just have a habit of starting workout routines and then quitting after a bit of time. I need to find something that I can commit to...keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back