i'm so happy tonight!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
well folks, after having my two bratty boys for a while now (Rhino a year and Guss about 6 months), i can happily say they are beginning their lives as cagemates! :dance3: :D

re-did a bunch of Rhino's shelves last night and plopped Guss in there tonight.

they've had tons of mutual playtime and been in each others cages together supervised before. cage swapping has also become a ritual in this house, lol. they've chased each other around, and Guss has chattered at Rhino a bit, there wasn't any aggression ever that had me too concerned (although i was certain they wouldn't want to live together).

tonight they are sitting calmly in the cage, watching their wubzy movie (spoiled boys! lol), and just hanging out.

YAY!

That's fantastic! I myself wouldn't leave them alone tonight...If possible sleep on the couch or whatever room they are in just in case they fight

oh no, i wasn't planning on leaving them in there tonight. before i go to bed i'll plop Guss back in his own cage, for safety's sake. i'm a night owl, so bedtime is in at least another hour, lol.

That's great news! I'd be doing a dance myself if I were you!!! Glad to hear all is well!

well folks, Rhino and Guss have been living in the same cage for two nights and two days and all is well. yay!! i think i can successfully call them 'cage brothers' now, lol.

Image0886.jpg

Image0883.jpg

and i thought this shot was just too cute!

Image0885.jpg

Latest posts

Back