I'm now obtaining a hedgie...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikayla

So a while back a friend of mine asked if I could take her hedgehog, I said I would and then she decided she would like to keep him a while longer, I was worried for him because the mother wanted him OUT. But she kept him and for awhile said nothing about it. Well today she asks me "How are your chinchillas?" I say good and then... "Hey you remember how I couldn't keep Sonic and then changed my mind? Well my mom really wants him gone, do you want him?" I said I'd talk with my family and then me, her and my family decided that we would keep him for 6 months to a year and if we couldn't keep him we would work to find him a home that would suit his ideal needs. Not the best solution but she isn't willing to try rescues, and she wants someone who will love him as much as she does.

So...I'm very excited, and nervous and hoping everything goes smoothly!

Congrats on your new addition!! I hope the move goes smoothly and you have a happy healthy hedgie :)
I would love to see some pictures!

Congrats Mikayla! I hope everything works out, one way or another. I don't know anything about hedgies, other than they need warmth instead of chinnies needing to be cool. :p Good luck and post pictures!

We are picking him up today at four!!! I haven't even seen pictures of the little man. I'm very excited. I hope everything goes smoothly, it's been a heck of a week at our little zoo!

Latest posts

Back