I'm in a bit of a pickle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

This is really just a simple question, but could Mimi just eat timothy hay, meaning no pellets, for a few days? I didn't realize she was so low on food and well she only has enough pellets for about one more day. I ordered some early this morning and paid for the fastest shipping I could afford, which is three days. So would she be fine just living on hay for a day or two? I'm assuming it'll be here Monday or Tuesday, though I'm hoping more for Monday. Or would it be best to just try and give her a small amount of pellets each day until I get some?

Alright. I know I'll definitely be keeping better tabs on how much food she has!

She could live on a hay only diet for the rest of her life, Many years. She probably will not be as bright in color and may slim down some but will be healthy.

I remember reading that somewhere a little while ago. Thank you though guys! Hopefully her pellets will be here today or tomorrow. :]

Latest posts

Back