I'm guessing this kind of thing is unsafe?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkatxrinax

Hi all, I see these kind of things advertised for chinchillas all the time, and I was wondering if the materials are unsafe and why? I'm guessing they are as nearly everything on sale is :hmm:

41pbby-BcGL._SY450_.jpg

417BNK2zeeL._SX450_.jpg

51ol8IN15GL._SX450_.jpg

Also with parrot toys what should I look out for that's unsafe for my chinnies? I never know what to buy because I don't want to get anything that might be unsafe... therefore I tend to stick to the same toys and my chins are getting bored :/

The above toys are not safe because they contain materials other than fleece. Fleece is the only chin safe material you should use and if your chin decides it would rather eat the fleece than cuddle with it, fleece it out too! That being said, most chins aren't fleece chewers and there are a wide variety of chin friendly fleece items and other chin friendly toys. Check out some of the stores advertised on this website to get an idea of the awesome variety available :)

Latest posts

Back