I'm getting excited...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegFarris

MCBA Member
I have a white female from Silkrhein that took champion section female at the NY/NE show this year that is expecting to deliver on 2/17. Her mate is an extra dark ebony male from Brenda Walter that took reserve champion male of show in the 2007 Wisconsin state show. Her normal weight is just under 600 grams and she's at 915 today. I'm hoping for 3 healthy babies and would love to have a nice clear ebony male out of this breeding.

Any guesses as to what I'll be getting? We're only about 10 days away :D

Would love to see some heavily marked mosaics! (Preferably males for you) Although a gorgeous eb would be best!

With 300 gram weight gain, I'm gonna say quads - 2 mosiacs, a standard, and a med. ebony! Good luck and I hope everything comes out O.K.!

2 standard males.
lol, I bet they would have some dirty bellies too just to round it out ;)

Although, I have a friend at work that wants two males or females and doesn't care what color so I'm sure he would be thrilled at 2 standard males.

Hey Meg! I'm excited to hear that male is producing for you! Best of luck with what ever babies you have form him! He was pretty!!

Hey Meg! I'm excited to hear that male is producing for you! Best of luck with what ever babies you have form him! He was pretty!!
Considering how soon he started producing, I'm thrilled! He's beautiful next to his mate so I'm crossing my fingers that he'll throw a couple pretty blue ebs.

No babies yet but they are kicking up a storm. After holding her for a while, I think it's more likely there are only two rather than three but we should know soon. I was definitely hoping she would be early so I could be home for the birth, but it never seems to work that way.

Back