I'm getting a bird!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureDVM

I am getting a bird and I'm so excited! She is a 2 year old crimson bellied conure. I'll be getting her on the 14th. Here's a picture of her:

Conure.jpg

I loved them and the little white eared conures too. Anything in the Pyrrhura family of conures were nice, and QUIET! They sure did like chewing on ears though! lol
Do you have a name picked out?

Wow, I have never seen that coloring before. So pretty! Congrats!

Thanks! A friend of mine also has one. The first time I saw it, I was amazed by the coloring.

I loved them and the little white eared conures too. Anything in the Pyrrhura family of conures were nice, and QUIET! They sure did like chewing on ears though! lol
Do you have a name picked out?

Yes, quiet is good! Haha. Especially since I live in a small apartment. Her current name is Penny. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep that name or not.

What a beautiful bird! Congratulations! You can have my Quaker Parrot if you would like. Lol. She is quite noisy and nasty! But she amuses me with her vocabulary. A bird I love to hate! lol. Have fun with your new feathered friend!

Nice, bet you can't wait. She ist very pretty. I had a Moluccan Cockatoo once, he was my baby. Had to give him up, almost broke my heart. But man was he noisy, no not noisy - loud, obnoxoiusly loud.

Oh my gosh! Your making me want one again! You'll have to message me, and let me know what they go for now. When I started they were $800 each! Yikes, I know! Congrats!

Awww! Such a cutie! Congrats! I have 3 birds including a Green Cheek Conure. But a Crimson Bellied is one of the birds I would love to own someday!

Oh my gosh! Your making me want one again! You'll have to message me, and let me know what they go for now. When I started they were $800 each! Yikes, I know! Congrats!

They go for about $400-$500 now I believe. The breeder I want to get one from is $550 but she flight suit trains them and I want that.

I had a bird. The good thing is that it is so easy to make it go to bed. Just turn the lights off and it gets sleepy.

Beautiful Conure! I love them and someday want to have a Green Cheek. I'm afraid my zoo is big enough though at the moment.

Back