Im freaking out.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuudoku.Niji

My dad wants to buy my little brother a chinchilla. And hes the kind of kid who like to play with boxers[dog] and etc and such. He even had a cat which was terrified of people and he basically mauled her to no end. Every time I try explaining why he shouldn't get my brother a chinchilla, he gives me this look of disgust, and yells at me before I can even finish my sentence, what do I do? Personally, i'm not able to see another animal terrified and scared because of him, especially a chinchilla.

I tell people they are mean and bite when they are held, stops people I think should not have chins get chins. I have even emailed this picture I made.

OMG Dawn! I so would love to have a copy of that picture sent to me to use to scare certain customers away! Lol!

I tell people they are mean and bite when they are held, stops people I think should not have chins get chins. I have even emailed this picture I made.

True, but when you have a chin that doesn't act like that[even though he did when I first got him, my parents never noticed though], makes your parents think they aren't harmful. I kinda want to tell them to get him a female chin, so they can see what I'm getting at, but I'm afraid for the well-being of the chin as well.

Also, my dads going and telling my brother how he payed for my chin and etc, while I did, i just had to borrow money for him once and I payed him back.
:banghead:

if i were you i would try to tell someone else like maybe your brother or mom or someone that would care and tell your dad how much work they are! if they still get one for him then i would try to check up on it as much as i could so it wouldn't be completely terrified.

Back