I'm Back! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceylwolf

Hi everyone!

I am back from a much too long break from the forum. Life has gotten very busy, leaving very little time for anything. I'm looking forward to reading thru the threads and checking up on everyone and getting to know the new ones. I've kept track of a few of you on facebook, lol.

And for anyone who has PM'd me about sticks and cookies. I am sorry for not replying, I don't get my notices about PM's and I haven't been here to see them until now. I will have sticks and cookies ready in time for chirstmas, I just don't know how much. I won't be taking pre-orders, I will just post when I have them ready and sell out as I have them available. Start looking for posts about them probably starting the end of the month in the classified section :)

Now off to read and catch up :)

~Stacey

Thank you! Even my own chins want those cute cookies, lol. I am working on those first, then will be tackling the applewood!

Welcome back! My chins sure do want your sticks and cookies! They were the best! :D

Yay your back! i have been caught up in the craziness of life too & just started coming around as well. hope your new home is treating you well! Im sure your chinnies are as cute as ever!

Stacey, I wondered where you have been! I, like many here, have missed you. Hope you are back to stay again :)

Thanks everyone! It is so nice to see so many faces/names that I know :)

Patch and Chalupa are doing great. I hope to get some pictures of them posted soon. I actually have to get pictures of all the animals posted. We built a barn in the spring and I have had no trouble filling it, lol.

Latest posts

Back