If your chinchilla could speak to you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefscott

This could be fun, If your chinchilla or chinchillas could speak to you in english, what would be the first thing they say to you? And, what would their voice sound like? would it be a jazzy, hey daddy oh type jazz voice, or a mafia type gangster voice, or how about a fictional character from a movie or cartoon. My gus would probably say "hey scott, why dont you just let me have free run over the house all day and night, dont put me back in my cage. And he would sound like jimmy stewart.

"Dude, dust bath please?" In a totally annoyed tone.

I'm horribly asthmatic, even with two air purifiers running 24/7, so they get dusted once a week, sometimes less, except for show prep.

My female would say "Why are you staring at me?" She always just sits on her ledge and we'll have a stare off.

My male would say "Give me scritches or don't touch me at all" He loves his scritches but the moment you try to pet him, he barks at you.

Tina: Don't touch me! Don't touch me or I'll spray you! Put me down on the desk! I want to run around! Your mother is crazy, I don't like her. MOAR TREATS. MOAR.
Probably in a sassy african-american girl voice. She's named after Tina Turner xD

Aretha (named after Aretha Franklin): ... I have no idea what she'd say. She just kinda sits there, snuggles with you, poops a lot, and sleeps. She also gets hurt the most often. OTL

All my boys are named after people, and I just always assumed they would have their voices I guess.
Rufus-named after George Carlin's character in Bill and Ted: "I hate you!"
Zoidberg-like the crab on Futurama: "I will let you pet me as long as I can have a treat after, sticks will be accepted.
Dale Earnhardt- the racecar driver: Nothing, he'd just run in circles, which is what he does now anyways.

Hilo: Send in the young human. Her fingers are tasty and soft. :laughitup:
Clementine: Trying to touch me again? (With a disgusted voice )
Peyton: Stay away. Keep your ugly big head away! ( teen voice)
Olivia: Oh I love how I have you trained!! ( said with glee in a dainty voice )
Jesse: Here she comes. Wonder what were getting? ( in his cool laid back voice)
His wife Salina: Whats happening?? Let me repeat that again, Whats happening?
In a rather excited teen girls voice.

Liv and Oksana: You have a big head. Stop sticking it in here. Really? :facepalm:
Kate: Start with me at snack time you half-wit! ( in a Diva voice)
Litte Dude: Hey! Down here!!
Pippy: It goes like this.....you see me I get a snack.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back