I want to see your mosaics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I showed my boyfriend the pic of Gramps, and he said "Oh man, I gotta spend another 20 some years with those jerks?!?" lol Then he went over and baby talked to Zoidberg giving him a little pep talk to try to out live Gramps and set world records:laughitup:

Here's my mosaic girl.

Attachments

• 095IMAGE95022.jpg
    095IMAGE95022.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 30
picture.php

Eiffel,

Miesha! He's 7 and has been with me for about 10 months. He's just starting to open up to me. This pic is from the holiday trip North.
picture.php
[/IMG]

DevnChip -

I really like your haybag! That's a very original idea for a hay holder. I might just have to go and make one now.

Miesha is a handsome little guy too!

~Michelle

OOOOHHHHH your Blazing Saddle is just so incredibly awesome! Is he the one from that other pic listed earlier in this thread showing chins at a show?

Here is another chinchilla we had. Tink was a dwarf, she passed away around the age of 8 Im not sure how long these lil guys live for but she out lived the beige drawf we had by a long shot.

Attachments

• tink.jpg
    tink.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Tink1.jpg
    Tink1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 27
  • Tink3.jpg
    Tink3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
Thanks, Morselchip87. Miesha inherited all the old, washable stuff from my first chin. The hay bag was an item I made myself that I saw in several member pics of cage set-ups. At the time I had a bunch of little squares from a no-sew project that suddenly took on a life of their own. I didn't have much in bigger pieces so I used the contructed panel as the side the chin gets to pull from and made sure the seams were on the inside. The next bag won't be pieced. I've been pretty lucky that neither of the chins exposed to this one were interested in the thread it's stitched together with.

Miesha loves to empty it as soon as I fill it. He seems to prefer to be able to see all the hay and pick through for the best pieces.

Omg! They are all just stunning and Kara Amy is huge and so beautiful....
Here is mine and her name is Binx..

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 104.jpg