I want to go to a show!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narcissus

I want to go to a show really bad! Can someone help me find out what shows are in my area and the dates? I live in southern idaho.... Thanks

The closest show to you would either be the California shows when they are held in Santa Nella, the CO shows, or the WA show in September. Keep an eye out for these shows being announced in this section of the forum.

The CA show will be April 9th but it will be more towards Southern California, so a bit more of a drive. I don't know when the CO show is, but it is typically the third weekend of April.

Yay! There will be a show at Ronda's in Hermiston Or. That's not too far for you hopefully. What part of Southern Idaho are you? See you there I hope.

I'm from the pocatello/idaho falls area. Hermiston, oregon is only 8hrs away...... I'm going to try my hardest. What date is the show at rhonda's

I wanna go to a show too!!

Are there any shows that are close to NYC. I wanna learn and experience what the shows are all about.:thumbsup:: Thanks Crissy

Colorado West Branch has a Field Day every Spring, usually mid to late April. It is held in Crawford, CO, on the Western Slope of the Rockies, not far from Grand Junction, CO.

As soon as Roger announces the date, I'll post it here. We would LOVE to have some new visitors!!! As Luke Fausett always says, "This is the one show I try never to miss". It is one of the most fun shows that I have attended!!! Scenery is gorgeous, the company is fabulous and the hospitality is without compare!!!

I'm from the pocatello/idaho falls area. Hermiston, oregon is only 8hrs away...... I'm going to try my hardest. What date is the show at rhonda's

Check out the thread "West Coast chapter Field day"

The field day will be held April 17th at Ronda Frazier's in Hermiston oregon

Are there any shows that are close to NYC. I wanna learn and experience what the shows are all about.:thumbsup:: Thanks Crissy

The York, PA show is the soonest one in that area -there is another thread under this section about the York details - there is also one in NY in September. Keep checking the MCBA website and the show thread for more details.

As Luke Fausett always says, "This is the one show I try never to miss". It is one of the most fun shows that I have attended!!! Scenery is gorgeous, the company is fabulous and the hospitality is without compare!!!

Speaking of Luke, I just had someone ask me today if I had contact information on him, they were wanting to contact him to see if he was going to the show in Hermiston, and were wanting more of his animals. Would you happen to have his email addy?

Latest posts

Back