I want to change my Double FN into 2 singles.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrightbrotherchins

I contacted Midwest and they get their cages shipped from over seas as a complete unit. I could go into a rant about not having a factory in american, jobs, ecomomy, blah blah blah but I wont.

I was hoping someone on this forum had an extra rolling stand for the FN 182 model. If you had an extra bottom pan that would be nice too but I can buy one of those no problem from the site, go figure.

Thanks so much

Are you wanting to completely separate the 182 as in two cages on the floor,or are you just wanting to divide the Levels and still have the cages stacked? Also are you wanting wheels and shelf on each cage? I may have something to help out(I keep lots of pieces on hand for FN and often use them as spare parts).

possible solution

If you can use/have access to someone who can make it, his would work for you. My handy hubby made it for me. I actually used it to make a 3 stack with a no tools required CN. It would only work if you don't want storage space underneath the cages. Basically it is a platform on wheels with cut outs for the pegs/legs to drop down into. You don't have to have a bottom wire piece for one of the cages. Just sit it on the platform and use a Bass pan or similar for the cage pans. I will try to post some pics so you can get an idea. Sorry about the stains, at the time it was removed I was recovering from knee surgery and couldn't get outside to wash it up.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg