I want more "accident" stories, tell me yours!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vcchinchilla

I thought I'd share meimei accident story since yesterday it happened again

The first time it happened was when he was taking his bath. We had a silent momment and I was admiring him. We both stared at each other and I notice he looked like he was "trying" to do something? Or not to do something.
I told him "you better not pee in there!" and pointed at him.
And HE omg winked at me !!! I swear he winked at me!
I shooed him out and there it was!! Wet dust sand w/e

Sometimes I think he did it on purpose (>_<)

So.. What happened yesterday, Mei Mei since moving into his new cage learned where the toilet is =)
so last night I'm doing my usual vacuum cleaning and then take the toilet out and dump it, meimei comes downstairs and inspects the corner where his toilet should be. I turn around to dump and I hear a wimper sound, I looked back at meimei and he's just sitting there with his ears clamp down to the side, so I ignored him and came back with freshly clean toilet. I tried to nudge him out of his spot but he was very reluctant to move ! When finally he moved there was a pee bubble droplet!! I nearly laughed my butt off! Fleece liners are wonderful!!

Chinchilla are never ending funny stories!
Share with me your accidents =D

Well, the story that comes first in my mind is when I was holding Sammy on the couch and Jeremy brought a brownie to me. I ate it, put Sammy away, sat down watching TV and absent mindedly popped into my mouth a brownie crumb I saw on my top. Only it was a chin poo!!

Haha, so far I've never eaten a poop...
Sometime we play "blanket" where I hold a light fleece blanket over my head and the girls like to climb under it and all over me. Sometimes Jez gets a little overly excited when we play this and she pees on me. One time she was up on my shoulder and it took me a minute to realize what that warm feeling on my neck was. Ewwwww, right on my bare skin !

Well, the story that comes first in my mind is when I was holding Sammy on the couch and Jeremy brought a brownie to me. I ate it, put Sammy away, sat down watching TV and absent mindedly popped into my mouth a brownie crumb I saw on my top. Only it was a chin poo!!

a chinnie tic tac :rofl:

I was cleaning the girls cage adding some hay and stuff the youngests Lune and Volt LOVE the vacuum and always pop corn when I bring it to clean the cage. Volt pop corned on what should have been the top shelf of the top of the cage and splat landed right on the floor. She was so excited she forgot I opened the cage!.

She sat there looking around like she teleported! I scooped her up and put her right back where she came from.

I was cleaning the girls cage adding some hay and stuff the youngests Lune and Volt LOVE the vacuum and always pop corn when I bring it to clean the cage. Volt pop corned on what should have been the top shelf of the top of the cage and splat landed right on the floor. She was so excited she forgot I opened the cage!.

She sat there looking around like she teleported! I scooped her up and put her right back where she came from.

I have had that happen several times. open the door and bam chin flying at my face. It's especially funny when they are used to jumping from the wheel to a door shelf and then it's like elevator doooooownnnn.

You just got to love that look on their faces!

Yup! It is soo funny. It is like a blank look of surprise then I know Volt looks up like wow... How did I get down here! I know she is in shock because normally when she hops out of the cage she is off! Lol!

:laughitup: My chinchilla , Arabella scared me about half to death. She was running around the bathroom (where i let her out for playtime) and she started running around like crazy and crashed into the toilet and fell over. i thought she had broken someting so i started to panic. but about 5 seconds later she got up and started running around again. Silly chin! she's so crazy! :rofl:

I had a customer here to buy a kit. This particular kit is very friendly. The customer brought a small cage to take her home in. The cage was about 12-15 inches tall, no shelves. We put little Chloe in the cage and she ran around and around in there for a few minutes, stopping to climb the walls and say "hi" to everyone. Suddenly, Chloe pop corned in the middle of the cage. She hit her little head on the top, landed on her feet, and then preceded to look at us like she wanted to ask "Why did you people shorten my cage?" I couldn't help but laugh at her.

nooo way !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im watching my foods now !!! LOL

Just last night I was cleaning and when I went to get into my PJS a poop fell out of my bra ... womp!

Back