I thought he loved meeee!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amphy64

*Sobs*
For the last few days, I've been making a fuss of Henry each morning. To my surprise, he's not only allowed this, but licked me affectionately in return. How lovely, I thought, it looks like he's got over his 'feral' teenage stage and gone back to being my sweet baby (he was extremely affectionate up to about seven months, than went, well, a lot wilder and more skittish!). I happily told my mum (who thinks Hen is a bit of a brat) this, and she thought for a moment, and said 'I bet he just likes the taste of that new moisturiser I got you'. Of course, I indignantly denied the assertion 'My Henry is a sweet boy, and he loves his mummy!', but it got me thinking, all the same. So, once I applied my moisturiser that night (and once it had been sufficiently absorbed that it wouldn't mess up his fur), I went to fuss him. Sure enough, he went sniff, sniff, and enthusiastically attempted to lick my hand (of course, I didn't let him). Oh. *Sigh* Brat!

DSC003352-1.jpg

Awww that's a cute pic! You can't take it personally if he's feeling bratty. I'm sure he knows you love him and he loves you, in his way.

Gah. I swear, my chin is going through the same way. She was so sweet, but a guess she is almost 4 months now, going through the brat stage? :D
Henry is gorgeous! & I'm sure he loves you!:)

Back