I think my chin tries to mock me...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhowell28

I know it sounds weird, but I'm pretty sure he does - well tries to anyway! When I talk to him he will move his mouth like he's chewing (not grinding his teeth or anything) and literally as soon as I stop talking so does he. When I start talking to him again, he starts back up too. Does anyone else's chin do this or is my Joey just a weirdo? :)

That sounds adorable. I've never heard or experienced anything like that! You should record him when that happens again, what a cherishable memory! :)

yes some of my chins do that - They aren't 'mock' you. I believe they are trying to 'talk' to you. At least that is what it seems to me.

Lol. These are by far the most wonder creatures on earth. My boys totally do that too. When I talk baby talk to them every night they start moving their mouth too!!!! Love them!!!:hilarious:

I will try to get a video of him doing it! It's the strangest thing but so adorable at the same time :) If I'm having a bad day it can't help but put a huge smile on my face

Back