I think I may be getting ahead of myself!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReneeM

I ordered a chinchilla Townhome today, and bought pink fleece for liners yesterday. Next payday I will be ordering a pink wheel. I don't even have a little girl in mind yet to adopt! I just want to be ready. I've also ordered toys. I keep looking on craigslist for girls for adoption, and asked the breeder I got Terrance and Phillip from if she had any girls. Am I getting ahead of myself? I just want to have the proper supplies since most chins you see on craigslist come with all of the wrong supplies, if that is where I end up adopting from. I want to share my fleece for the liners:

a40382ff.jpg

a79de88e.jpg

ba093908.jpg

I tried to get the pinkest and most girly fleece my local Joanns had. I'm so excited! It was pretty easy to convince my parents. I just handed them Terrance and said please :p He sealed the deal.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being well prepared.. You never know when the right chin will fall into your hands :) it could be sooner than you planned originally! Plus, you can never have too much pink, in my opinion. Thats the only reason I would want girl chinnies, so my BF couldn't say anything about the amount of pink around the house. :D I like the splotchy/tye dye looking one the best!

That is great being prepared it will make for a nicer transition when you decide to adopt Chin will be happy to have such nice things :)

Back