I need help finding a scale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

I'm not entirely sure this is the right section. It's not so much that it's wanted, more so just a general question/opinion. I've been looking into getting a scale so that I can weigh Mimi, but I'm not really sure if there's a certain brand, or type, that's better than most or what. Price isn't really an issue so I'll take any suggestions. I'd just like to be able to make sure she's at a healthy weight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they should be able to weigh in grams right?

I'm not entirely sure this is the right section. It's not so much that it's wanted, more so just a general question/opinion. I've been looking into getting a scale so that I can weigh Mimi, but I'm not really sure if there's a certain brand, or type, that's better than most or what. Price isn't really an issue so I'll take any suggestions. I'd just like to be able to make sure she's at a healthy weight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they should be able to weigh in grams right?

Yes, Grams. I bought one from my work (at an Archery Supply Store) and it has a maximum capacity of 1000 grams, so I figured my chins would never exceed that! haha. I saw a picture of one that someone had on here, and it was from Office Depot. So maybe try there?

Office supply stores have lots of "postal" gram scales as well. I purchased one there for $12.

Check your local department store in the kitchen section. Make sure that it weighs in grams and goes up to at least three pounds.

Latest posts

Back