I missed then soo much!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandDreamer322

So my boyfriend and I decided last minute to go to the shore for 2 nights to stay with some friends. We left Monday night at about 12am and we got home last night. I had my sister stop by to check on the boys and make sure they were ok. So when she came over... they wanted nothing to do with her... would not even take a treat. I was so worried about them and I missed them so much it was all I could think about ( and it was only 3 days!!!). When we came home last night.. I ran into their room, only to be greeted by 4 angry chinchillas! They would not even take any scritches from me. I had to sit in the room and talk to them for about 15 minutes before they finally dropped the grudge. I feel like they were punishing me for leaving them alone!! I can not even image leaving them for longer!

You got it baaad, lol! I was the same way in the beginning, glad to hear they didn't hold a grudge for too long.

I have to leave for a week, but im scared to let anyone take her out for playtime, luckily she will be in her new FN142 by this weekend so she will have more room right before we leave

I did not have her take them out for playtime... which is probably another reason they were angry. They are going to get an extra long playtime tonight!

Back