I might have to

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with another baby on the way, and my boyfriend moving out, I have to move and take care of 2 babies by myself.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You do have to put your family first. This weekend, I had. my 3 kids, 11 chins, and my husband was out of town. You can do it! But if you feel like you need to rehome them, I hope there are people willing to give them a good home.

maybe you can find someone to "foster" them for you until you get back on your feet & settled. i am doing that for someone right now. i have had her boys for about 7 months and will keep them until she is ready for them back.

maybe you can find someone to "foster" them for you until you get back on your feet & settled. i am doing that for someone right now. i have had her boys for about 7 months and will keep them until she is ready for them back.

Same here, I have a young ladies rescue from an animal shelter here with me till she can afford an appartement on her own. Her father dosen't want as many animals in the house, and since the chin needs to dust well!

I don't know you but I'm sorry this is all happening in your life right now. I guess these are the kind of things you can't really plan for.

I'm positive that a handful of people will help you out from here. If I lived any closer I would babysit for you (chin or child)!! Although, I guess it would be kind of weird since we've never met...heh.

My only advice is to take advantage of the help offered here. You seem like a good person and lots of folks here like you.

The great thing about kids and chins are they always make you smile when you play with them. So either way, if you're feeling down you'll have a couple kids (one you'll have to play with through your belly hehe) or a couple kids AND chinchillas to play with!!

:hug2: I'm so sorry to hear of your news. If I lived closer I would help you out.

I'm so sad to hear about this moment in your life. It must be so hard. I hope everything works out where you'll be able to keep your chins.

Ok so I'm sure this should go in family life, but yeah I'm not even pregnant anymore. Found out today I miscarried. Could my life get any worse?

I am so sorry there is so much crap in your life right now.

And I am incredibly sorry you lost the baby. It is truly heartbreaking.

When you are feeling down, hold Remy, look at him closely and give him a big hug, and remember how much good you have in your life right now.

Back