I just gave Alice her first stuffed toy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenMcStay

Chillamom
LOOK LOOK LOOK!!! I won this stuffed banana at Kennywood's glorious duck pond a few days ago and decided to give it to baby Alice as a toy. She absolutely LOVES it!! I can't get over the cuteness that I am experiencing right now, so I decided to share this with you folks. :hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGcXmi35HLc

She is adorable and obviously loves that banana!

I would cut that tag off though, so she doesn't ingest the stuff. Also, keep a close on eye the banana. The way she digs into that tag, she may end up chewing her beloved new toy, and you'll want to remove it if she does.

She surely does love that banana! As Peggy said keep a close eye on her to make sure she isn't eating it--sometimes chins can ingest things which cause them to block. She might also really enjoy a fleece pillow or fleece buddy to hang with her! Check out camphorchins.com for some cool items such as those.

I love how Alice really loves to get some pets from you too! Such a sweet girlie

What a silly girl, she is really into that banana! Thanks for sharing that video. :))
Also, keep an eye out on any loose threads.

She is adorable with her banana. Shelly needs a fleece friend too.

Adorable, I love how she takes it everywhere in the cage with her and is trying to put it to bed in the hammock but can't quite figure out how to make it work.

She is adorable, I love excited happy chins!
I would get a few replacements made from fleece and stuffed with fleece made from someone on here that makes chin toys. That will just not last long.

Alice is so cute!! Dude has a little pillow that I call his "BFF". When I first gave it to him, he did the same thing, dragging it all around, flipping it, carrying it around the cage. I said he was giving it a guided tour of it's new home, lol!

Also, I have been checking the toy frequently to make sure it hasn't been dug into, so I will continue to do that. And I will definitely be getting her some extra fleecy toys to snuggle with!

Latest posts

Back