I have no willpower...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammie

It seems I may be getting a dog. My fiance is a dog trainer and has a "student' in one of his classes who is going to be abandoned. The family realized they just can't care for a puppy. She's a 12 week old husky named sable. Kelvin came to me with his puppy dog eyes last night and asked if we could foster her, since 12-16 weeks is a vital training period for dogs. Begrudgedly, I said yes. We already have a half husky who was a stray for a year and a parvo puppy, so he's a handful. We're also saving for a wedding, so I'd rather my dress money not go into the emergency dog fund.... We're taking her in on a foster basis for a month to make use of the vital training stage, but gosh. I love that man too much to say no. Especially when there's a dog in need. Check back in a week for an update on how much I love her. I have a feeling it will be love at first sight.....

Ha. Stop kidding yourself. You know you're keeping her.

I brought home a dog this summer that was in a bad neglect situation. The rescue we volunteer for agreed to put his info on their website. He was supposed to be temporary. My mom kept making excuses for why she wouldn't send his info to the rescue. My father, who claims he doesn't like/want any of the dogs, adores this dog even if he won't ever admit it. 6 months later, we still have him. He's not going anywhere.

Latest posts

Back