I have been away...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen&Nuts

Hi Everyone!

I have been away from the boards for a really long time because I have been pretty busy but I think it's time to get back into the swing of things and become more active again. So I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am sure there are new members I haven't met yet. I am sure there are some old members from CnQ, I might know. :wave: So I just wanted to say hi again, since I haven't been around.

Ohh I still remember the Coconut-Babynut story, so funny! How are they doing? I'm glad you're back. Hope you'll log on and chat sometimes. Theresa

Welcome back! There's a lot of us that are making are way over here :)

The girls are doing well. Since we got our Boston Terrier Vegas it has gotten even more interesting.

Babynut was raised with our 17 year old Westie, Katie. Katie always slept by the chin cages and so Babynut was really used to having a dog around. Then Katie died we got Coconut and then they mayhem began since they decided they didn't like each other. Well fast forward a year later we get Vegas the Boston Terrier. Vegas loved the chinnies but I think she was disappointed they couldn't play with her.

Babynut and Vegas are pals. Vegas comes in to say good morning and they sniff and sometimes Vegas will even lick Babynut's cage trying to give her a kiss. Coconut is very territorial of her cage and isn't feeling Vegas at all. Coconut will lunge at Vegas and Vegas barks at her for being mean. We have accused Babynut of using Vegas to try and team up against Coconut. In reality Vegas continually tries to steal sticks and hay sticking out from the chin cages and it makes Coconut so mad and Babynut just lets her take whatever she wants from her cage. So we have added another layer of drama to the mix. I did see Coconut and Vegas sniffing and kissing. That lasted for like a week.

So I am hoping to get around to putting up some videos of the girls and be on the forums more often.

(BTW - I don't want anyone to the the chins are in danger from Vegas. She has been taught since 4 months old that the she can't be rough with the chins. Plus, she is never allowed in the chin room unsupervised.)

Welcome back. It's always interesting having a variety of pets, isn't it? :)

It definitely is. My mouse just passed away at 5 years old. I have also had a hamster. So I have a tendency to have a variety of pets even though it makes it more difficult because you have different dietary needs, toys, environments, etc. These days I have slowed down a little I have been busy so figured it's best to wait.

Latest posts

Back