I got some of the new stuff put into the cage!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e.murphy518

I love my chinchildren!
I got a bunch of stuff from the ad I posted in the craigslist section and I put some of it in the boys' cage tonight, i am so excited! :)

Attached are some pics. The things that are new are the purple silver surfer, the green tube on the lower level, the two hay racks hanging on the side of the cage, and the chin chiller. I also got some other stuff including a really awesome hanging house that is too long to have on one level so I will have to figure out a way to try my cage without the middle divider.

IMG_2892_zps82004be5.jpg

IMG_2891_zpsd8b67fdd.jpg

IMG_2890_zps7bbc25e6.jpg

IMG_2889_zps1c2679fd.jpg

Last edited:
Why 2 wheels? Looks like a fun cage!

I got the second wheel because sometimes in the evenings they will both want to run on the saucer and as funny as it is to see them jumping on top of each other while they each try to steal the wheel, I thought it would be better to get them another one :)

Thanks everybody! I am considering taking out the middle divider and rearranging again but I don't know if I will have enough floor space to have both wheels and their house. Any ideas?

Yep, they are pretty much in heaven right now, their cage wasn't too boring before but now they have SO much to do! I really do like the silver surfer, I am pretty sure it was never even used. It is totally clean with zero damage whatsoever! and it makes no noise when it spins which is a plus since their cage is in my room :)

Back