I got "scolded" by my chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ysy

So yesterday I walked into the chin room and Kelly my little glutton immediately jumped to the cage door. She was begging for food. No surprise there as she sees me as her food slave. I noticed that she finished about 90% of the hay I put in that morning. So I said to her okay mommy will give you more hay and proceeded to where her hay is usually kept.

Have not taken 2 steps before I heard a series of loud angry kecks. Turned around and saw Kelly giving me the dirtiest stinkeye ever! It was as if she was saying "Don't you dare turn your back at me!"

Well, at least she didn't spray :hilarious:

Just had to share!

I have a 4 week old kit here that runs behind his hanging toy and kacks at you if you walk in the room and he didn't want you to. it is really cute and the funniest thing is that the toy needs some new wood added to it so he is basically hiding behind a 1/4 inch thick chain. :hilarious::hilarious: I really need to get a picture of it.

I have a 4 week old kit here that runs behind his hanging toy and kacks at you if you walk in the room and he didn't want you to. it is really cute and the funniest thing is that the toy needs some new wood added to it so he is basically hiding behind a 1/4 inch thick chain. :hilarious::hilarious: I really need to get a picture of it.

You need a video! A picture won't do the kacking justice! :hilarious:

My Jasmine used to kack at me if I ever dared wake her up...and even if I subsequently offered her a treat, I'd still get the stinkeye lol

Back