i got my FN cage today!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marinewifey4433

i have plans on taking out all the shelf's except one and modifing it ( covering in fleese) i have a few ledges and does anyone know where to get those cheap? or could i go to somewhere like lowed and get the wood and make them myself.. what kind of wood if i do? sorry didn't mean to get away from my oroginal post lol.. but ill be posting pictures today!

bkiny. bouncer, and their new FN!

here are a few pictures!!! i know i have alot of fleese to make and things but it's totally worth it. and they are sooooo sweet =] :thumbsup:

if you made your own shelves........we use kiln dried pine. they sell differnt widths & thicknesses at lowes. just make sure it says KDP on it.

PS--no pictures came thru

There are several ways you can post pictures on the forum. One way is to upload them to an image hosting site (like www.photobucket.com) and posting the

The second option is to upload them directly to the forum. To do this, scroll below the box you type your post in. Find the "Additional Options" box and click on the Manage Attachment button. Find the picture on your computer and upload it here. You can attach up to 5 photos per post. :))

i did this once with no problem.. but it still won't work for me for some reason! i don't have a photobucket account either. im gonna try it like i did the first time agian

Latest posts

Back