I got blocked lol.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smidgeyy

http://instagram.com/p/p4FPpwokv9/

This guy blocked me after I said he shouldn't use that ball anymore. I said it can cause overheating and multiple other issues. His argument was that he loves in Hawaii and the chin is always in high temps... So then I said he was risking his life by keeping it that hot(he had no AC) and stated some other issues with the ball. He didn't reply after that, he just deleted his replies and my comments, then he blocked me.

Obviously he isn't going to listen if he reacted that way... I just hope the little chin doesn't die because of it. :/

People dont like getting told they are doing things wrong. They get defensive very quickly. Those are also the people who love to blame anyone possible when things go wrong and the chin dies. It will be the vet, breeder, pet store idiot that sold them the ball..... anyone but their own fault. Ive seen it over and over with cat/dog owners. You do what you can do but very few people are willing to take advice.

it let me type a nice long response. Then i submitted it and it said you need an account and deleted all my work. (I don't have one and don't want one there.)

Yeah, I would do it but they blocked me, so that's out of the question. XD

Hopefully they'll learn and the chin won't suffer because of it.

The nerve of people I mean listen for once!!!!!!:banghead:

Slave to:
Leonardo (Leo)- Gray and White mosaic

:pillowfight:

Back