I.D. Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinder and Me

~Scuba Chick~
I know some of you love this stuff (as do I!!) and I just went to Target and got: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2930702...-5619-DE11-B0EA-001422107090&mr:referralID=NA (Yes, I know that link is to Nordstroms...its just for the picture of the product)

For.... $24.50 on clearance!! There were a few boxes, and I checked other Targets for other types (but didn't find any). All three Targets I went to had the Get Started Eyes set on the lower shelf near Physicians Formula box sets. This is an awesome deal, and I love the colors. I played with them today, and had fun with it haha. Just wanted to pass along that deal. :)

ETA: Oh yeah, I have heard rumors from the Target employees that there are other box sets with different things. But they went on clearance a few days-week ago and they sold like CRAZY! So maybe you'll get lucky and find one left somewhere. I'm going to continue my hunt next week and see what I find. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back