I am sad to inform everyone

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugargliderlove

Hedge Addict
I had got my hedgehogs Lena Bean and Sonic little over 3 months ago. I am selling Lena Bean. She is going to her new home next Thursday. I am having to do this cause I am overwhelmed with the amount of animals I am taking care of right now. I am starting college in a week. I also take care of 8 sugar gliders,2 dogs, a cat,a snake. Not all the animals are mine 4 gliders,a dog, the cat and snake are my parents but I help take care of them since I live with my parents. I thought I would be able to handle taking care of Lena Bean along with the gliders,dogs,cat,snake and Sonic. A co worker of my mom is going to be taking her. I know she will be taken care of the way she need that I am not able to give her at this time. I am giving the girl she who is taking her the cage,wheel,bedding,some food, food and water dishes for $115 dollars. As I am typing this I am crying, I am going to miss her. but I know she is going to a good home that can give her the care and time that I can not right now.

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you, Lena Bean and Sonic.

Let your mom's co-worker know about us at CnH!!! We'll do our best to help her out.

she is taking Lena Bean. I will be keeping Sonic. I have made Sonic's cage bigger. it is now 56 inches long by 28 inches wide and there is a loft that is 15 inches by 15 inches. he has about 11 sq ft to run around in the cage.

It is good to know your own limitations. I'm sure its difficult for you to rehome her, but sounds like its for the best. Hopefully her new owner can update you from time to time.

yea. I am hoping that the girl will keep me updated on how Lena Bean is doing. She has never really warmed up to me, maybe she will for the girl who is going to be taking her.

the girl who was going to take her cant take her now. there is a guy I know who is wanting a hedgehog. So I am hoping that he is able to take her. She derserves more attention then I can give her right now. I really wish I was able to keep her but with my schedule its going to be too hard to give her the attention she needs and deserves.

Latest posts

Back