I am obviously hedgie obsessed!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torsornin

I did nothing but dream of hedgehogs all night last night, different kinds - ones with wild spikes and colors.... I went to a supermarket deli to pick them out - since they were just going to throw the one out I rescued it! lol

They were some weird dreams last night - and I think that officially bumps me in to the obsessed category

The only dreams I have had of hedgies were all nightmares.

There was the one with the vampire hedgie, and then one a couple months ago where I dreamed that the girls were dying and I couldn't do anything to help them. Needless to say when I woke up at 3am after that one I had to go and check on them and give cuddles.

:) poor 'Tater I have bugged her several times today for that reason :) cuddle time... unfortunately when feeding her she mistook my finger for part of the treat and really latched on!!!! OUCH! she didnt break the skin and it wasnt malicious...

She is so cute

In my dream the hedgies were so cool looking

I want to breed just to play with the babies like in my dream lol I need to find a breeder near me just so I can visit!!!

I have hedgie dreams often!
Once, I dreamed that I woke up to check on Carmen, and found a Algerian Grey Snowflake coloered boy hedgie, and I was like... Woah!

Latest posts

Back