Humping

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanceswithElvis

House Hobo
So...my chin has reached that special age where everything he sees is basically there for him to hump. Including me as I found out when I tried to give him a scritch earlier today.

Is this a phase...? Or do I need to brace my hands, shoes, etc for more surprise molestations?

LOL. I think they will grow out of it eventually, but my Tribble is three years old and still does it occasionally. I wouldn't really pay it any mind, it's just the fun of having a boy.

Boji is 7 and still humps my hand on occasion. Buddha has never tried. I think it really depends on the chin. Just remember... he LOVES you. ;))

He got my husband last night...twice. AND, my husband comes into the living room with this funny look on his face and says, "Your pikachu is giving itself a blow job...it's like we have our own little park pervert. We just need to get him a little trench coat so he can flash my mother."

Ahhh, the wonderful world of owning a male chinchilla. The person that sold Bigelow to me said he was a female. I am farrrrrr from a chinchilla expert, but it took me less than 48 hours to determine that Biggie was actually male when I had the "pleasure" of observing him giving himself a BJ. I did a triple take, just could not believe my eyes. I looked at my husband and said, "Are you seeing this? Last time I checked, girls don't have weiners!!!" I think deep down hub was/is very envious of our little furball's abilities!!! Biggie grabs our hands and humps them every now and then too.

I never considered the trenchcoat idea, but now that you mention it, my mother hasn't had a chance to meet him yet..........

Yep, when I got mine none of the books said anything about humping. Imagine my surprise.

As Chewy started to mature he took a special liking to my roommate's hand. My roommate thought it was funny until one day the little Chin consummated the relationship. My roomy went screaming into the bathroom to wash her hand. Chewy and Handy were, alas, star crossed lovers and were kept separated from that day on. Chewy found a new love in the form of a Beany Baby, but it just wasn't the same.

Latest posts

Back