Human junk food for chinnies???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerdays

Chin Maid
well, we all know our fuzzies can't have human junk food, but if they could what do you see your chinchilla eating that cracks you up?

for some reason, i can see mine holding a chin sized ice cream cone.. it just makes me laugh for some reason.

I don't know...my chin holding a big wedge of watermelon in both paws would be cute. Don't ask me why...it is just the first thing that came to mind! lol!

mine would be sitting/pooping on top of a HUUUUUUUGE peanut butter banana and nutella sandwich!!

When my daughter was little she would drop a McDonalds fry once in a blue moon. They would fall in places not visible. Well Jack found them. I would be sitting in the living room while he had free range play and.................DANG HE'S GOT A FRY!!! The chase was on.
So I'm going with cold forgotten fries with a coating of carpet fuzz. The second best favorite would be wood trim with a coating of paint. ( roll of eyes) Darned house beavers......

For Caboose... Arby's curly fries, she stole one from me once. Miette, french bread. Sorry, not because her name is french, she just loves the smell of bread! Leeloo, donut, she always wants whatever sweet I'm eating.

Back