How to attach Ryerson glass water bottle on FN cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bailey45121

Just received 2 ryerson glass water bottles for my FN cage and I cant figure out how to attach it to the cage. It came with a metal holder but the bottle doesnt seem to fit in it. Please advise?

this is what I did with mine - have one chin who I am weaning off of Ryerson style bottle and on to Lixit's like rest of my krewe...

Attachments

• IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 71
That's how mine are attached to the FNs too.

LOVE Ryerson bottles. When I got my first few in a herd sale, I was hooked. So much easier to clean and sterilize and all than many of the other options.

Yea, that's why I have bought them. I have been using the Super Pet glass bottles, but they are terrible when you need so many that are working. Many of them leak, it's very hard to clean the inside of the bottle and the seal in the nozzle is very hard to clean as well.

I'm happy to replace mine!! I was able to easily attach most of the Ryerson bottles, but I was feeling uneasy about how they attached to the FN cages (my others are Critter Nation). I'm going to try it out today and see how it goes!

Latest posts

Back