how i spent my Sunday.......

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
first round of toys made that i'm selling now (mostly locally because we have jack squat here for safe stuff!)

Image0963.jpg

and this was my genius moment today, the 'qt pie' toy for chins in quarantine! lol.

Image0966.jpg

what do y'all think?

I love that they are vibrant colorful nice toys!!! I have to admit the chew toys from stores dont last the "chibbling" of my chin LOL

I love that they are vibrant colorful nice toys!!! I have to admit the chew toys from stores dont last the "chibbling" of my chin LOL

i really like adding lots of colour to a chin's cage :)) and toys are a perfect way to do it!

close ups of some of the other letter block toys:

Image0968.jpg

orange, because Tiggers like to bounce. hahaha!

now i just have to get my tookus in gear and get some shower hooks or spring snaps. can't be selling toys without attachment hardware!

Image0965.jpg

'hay', 'hop', 'zip' - three definite chinny words, lol.

Last edited:
thanks for the great comments everyone! :))

when my kiddo got back from being at grandpa's all weekend, i showed her and her response was 'O M G, wowza!', lol!!

LOL... those are really nice. I have to say in honor of my girls "bounce" is definitely my favorite.

Great job! I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I create something for my boys. :))

Great job! I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I create something for my boys. :))

me too. considering just over a year ago i was just getting into chins and turning my brain into an info sponge, lol, i'm very happy that i am now able to create things that are safe and cute at the same time :))

Back