How do your chins sleep?

• Thread starter DaphnesandFreddysmom
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
004-2.jpg

Chico nearly gave me a heartattack

Ferdinand thinks he's a sundial- he sleeps in his hut but throughout the day he wakes up, repositions himself a few inches clockwise and goes back to sleep- he does this a bunch and usually ends up facing the opposite direction from when he first settles in.

Doofus!

once in a while on his side though

Michelle- oh geez, my hedgie, Jack did that to us the other night... I mean, it's soooo cute once you get past the scariness...

Mine sleep on top of each other or side to side. Sometimes they fight about it though. My husband built them a house because they kept hiding under the wheel or in a tunnel but now I wish he hadn't because I can't watch them sleep. And they run there to hide from me.

Attachments

• Fatso and Chewy009.jpg
    Fatso and Chewy009.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
Here are all of mine sleeping....

Cheeko
DSC00260_edited.jpg

Gideon
DSC00422.jpg

Frick & Frack
100_1270.jpg

Remi
DSC00263.jpg

Depending on how tired they are it will vary from sitting still with eyes open all the way to completely lying down with eyes shut. The first time I saw one of them lying down I freaked!

Toby likes to sleep on his wheel of all places! I caught Brendan sleeping with his head in his food bowl!!! Silly boys!

Latest posts

Back