how do i take the middle part of the 142 out

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellemonster

i had bought mine already put together so i dont know how to take the middle part out. i just got all these amazing shelves from twilight chinchillas that i want to set up and now that draken will have the whole 142 to himself i dont know how to take the middle part out:| and im not very good and building things or taking them apart >.<

You can take the cage apart and just put it back together minus the middle shelf. If you don't want to do that what I have done is unscrew the side panels so the ends of the middle shelf are free then i took the screw driver and popped out the shelf where it is connected in the front and back. Hard to explain but if you want I can get a pic later.

only problem is i dont know how to take it apart since i didnt actually put it together. a picture would be awesome

There are screws at the corners. Loosen the top and middle screws where you can lean the front and back out and jimmy the middle level out.

Latest posts

Back