how about is for the forum...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommyslittlechins2010

I belong to another forum and they have a picture contest every month. and what they do is post a message in chin pic's forum and they tell what kind of pic thier looking for that month. now i've done this a few times and love doing. pluse when the winner is anounced they publish the pic in calemder for next year.. its fun, cool , cute, funny cause it depends on what the them for the month will be ... and the pics are something to see. also they give away prizes to the chin who wins. i think the prizes are a hanging toy, or even gift card to nearst pet store soemthing small like that...

The calendar contest here is usually done in the autumn (Oct.-Nov. I think?) with all the voting going on at one time. That way we have a whole year to (try to, in my case) get a picture of our fur children that's worth posting and there are better quality pictures in the running.

But, maybe picking a 'chin of the month' for the next year's calendar would be more efficient. I'd still participate either way; I never say no to cute Chin pictures. :)

I know the forum you mean, as I belong as well. I do not go there as often now that I come here. Trixie won way back when, I think the first year I got her.

We do a calendar contest, and everybody is invited to submit pictures and have them voted on to go in the calendar. There are no prizes. The calendar's are sold after the contest to help defray forum costs.

Back