Houdini finds a home!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroomlorac

Poppy the mosaic squibbit
Here's the beginning of Houdini's story.....

http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17216&highlight=HOUDINI

In July I went to pick up Houdini from Nick who really needed to find a home for his little chinnie. I've had Houdini all this time with very few people showing any interest in Houdini. Well, a couple days ago a nice, knowledgeable young couple emailed me and were very interested in little Houd (as we called him for short). They live just across the river from Kristi and went to visit Kristi and her chins. Today they came and snuggled up and fell in love with Houdini and took him home. I love that little chinnie but I am so glad to see him go to a permanent home with someone who will love him very much. I'm excited to get a little more space in my teeny, tiny living room, too.

Okay, me being such a talker, I took their picture snuggling Houdini and I forgot to save it. I noticed as they were pulling out of my driveway and I didn't have the NERVE to run out and stop them. :wacko: So I told them they're picture would be here but, now it's not. Anyway, I am very glad my little rescue chinnie will have a new forever home with a lovely couple who are so excited to have him. May they all live happily ever after. :clap1:

Liz, please feel free to keep us all updated on how Houdini is doing in his new home with you. Give him a little smooch for me, would you?

Congrats to Houdini. May he enjoy a life of being spoiled rotten. :D

Yay!! I remember reading about him and wishing I could adopt him, but I just don't have the money for another chin. I'm so happy he got adopted!!

Maybe that couple will take a picture of the new family at their home and send it to you.

I found it.

Here's the picture I took of Houdini and his new mom and dad. As usual, I took the picture with my cell phone.

Houdini.jpg

Carol loves that cell phone ALMOST as much as Sandi loves the Iphone! Glad to see you guys and Houdini here!

He's doing great! and getting alot of visitors- he wins over everybody he meets! houdini is so friendly and cuddly!!

Latest posts

Back