Homesick

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadebf700

For some reason I just got really homesick and felt like posting something.

My husbands company brought us about 4 1/2 hours from my home with the prospect of moving closer. They moved us up here in September 2008 and said that we would be up here till May. Obviously that didn't happen and it was moved to October. Well, now they are moving us to March. The thing that really bothers me is that we have never had a specific date through any of this. Not having a specific date now leads me to believe that they will be moving us back again. :cry3:

What makes all of this harder is that my husband really has no sympathy for me. He was active duty Navy and had been far from his family and friends for years. He almost gets a little angry with me when I get like this. I don't know what I would have done if he had gotten the job out in Arizona but part of me is thinking it might have been easier because I wouldn't have the urge to drive home and visit all the time.

He also has issues with me staying down home for a long time without him. I think his next vacation I am going to tell him I want to go down and visit everyone.

I guess I have been super emotional lately and for some reason it hit me this morning. Super emotional to the point of crying at the end of the movie Ice Princess. :rofl:

Back