Homecoming!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Nox

We brought home our new little girl. She is adorable and very brave lol/ I thought she would play bashful and hide in her hut immediately upon entrance to her new house but instead she is hopping all around, munching on her Timothy hay and browsing the general area. We took a vote ( The kids and I) and decided to name her Lola, so we can sing to her ( a goofy family quirk, we sing to all of our pets lol) I'll be posting pictures soon :D

Here we are Photo Opportunity granted! Introducing the Beautiful Lola :D

IMG_20120420_194528.jpg

IMG_20120420_194501.jpg

NEWS FLASH! I have the smartest Chinchilla in Lockport!!!

LOL I have to brag her first hour home and she peed in her aspen covered littler dish... she knew right where to go and right what to do. I am so proud I could whoop and shout but I do not want to startle her lol!

Adorable chin! Welcome home Miss Lola!!

That fleece house is adorable btw, where did you get it? :)

Hubby made the wooden "chinchilla condo" and I made the fleece house/ cube Jess :) She loves it she flips it over, hops in, bounces off of it, and relocates it regularly... it is the cheapest toy she has ( figures give a baby a box) it is very lightweight being only made of cardboard and fleece wrapping so it doesn't hurt her at all. She loves it

That's a really good idea making it out of cardboard! Time to start looking for some box's and extra fleece LOL

Back