Home depot shelves , Kit heights ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickv0195

Nick
So today i went to Home depot to get the wood for the shelves I made (by the came out great) but I didn't want to put the shelves up to high just incase they fall (the kits will be 8 weeks the 17th), so since there almost 8 weeks should i just put in all the shelves i made or keep them low ?

How tall is the cage? I wouldn't suggest putting in shelves really high up until they've had some experience with shelves.... you know, start with a few shelves so if they mis-jump, they're not falling 4 feet to the floor of the cage (this is also when strategically-placed hammocks come in handy). And once they've had some experience with those shelves and seem to be doing well, add some more in....

i'm not exactly sure how high the cage is and i can't measure it right now becuse i'm not home, but it's not too high ,but i will do a couple shelves at a time :) Thank you.

How tall is the cage? I wouldn't suggest putting in shelves really high up until they've had some experience with shelves.... you know, start with a few shelves so if they mis-jump, they're not falling 4 feet to the floor of the cage (this is also when strategically-placed hammocks come in handy). And once they've had some experience with those shelves and seem to be doing well, add some more in....

Latest posts

Back