Home alone W/ 5 dogs, 2 cats, a chin and a tornado watches, 60 mph winds and more!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been raining heavily here in MN for the past couple days but it's been getting worse today, my Senior Class went to do our volunteer work today at Feed My Starving Children and there were warnings for 50 - 60 mph winds, and now we're experiencing them. D;

Yea... tornado watch is over. But the wind is still going at it :( But thats ok, And I'm guessing tomorrow we will be seeing lots of little trees on the ground and branches!

We're worried about one tree that is on the side of our house, we live on a state highway so either the tree may fall right down the middle of our house, or it'll land in the middle of the highway... either way, if it happens it'll be a huge mess.

I think we had 7 tornadoes & multiple funnel clouds in Indiana yesterday and 100 mph straight line winds just south of Indy. It was a pretty wicked storm.

Back