Holiday Decorations

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercynursie

We don't have a fireplace so I use doors and archways instead!My chin/pigger/computer room is all ready for Santa!The fuzzbutts even agreed to share some hay with the reindeer! Tabitha the 27 pound sweet innocent(yeah right)little kitty is under the tree.She, on the other hand, wants to EAT the reindeer!LOL[
th_100_1901.jpg
th_100_1895.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought it would be fun for everyone to post pictures of their holiday decorations. Doesn't matter what you celebrate, feel free to share your version of decor for the holidays. Here are my two trees, one is in the family room and the other in the living room.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 76
Very nice you guys, and festive! I've only painted the window, and done the arbor, so no decorations indoors yet but Ramos is pressing me to get a tree up. He points and says Tree, store,go get. I explain that we have it in the attic so now he stands and points to the ceiling!

You better get that tree up Christine, or who knows what nickname you'll get this time? ;-)

Looks good! I Love that you have individual stockings for the furbabies! I don't have a good picture of the tree yet, but here are the stockings/staircase. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 78
Very nice you guys, and festive! I've only painted the window, and done the arbor, so no decorations indoors yet but Ramos is pressing me to get a tree up. He points and says Tree, store,go get. I explain that we have it in the attic so now he stands and points to the ceiling!

I'd get that tree out fast before he brings one in himself....probably with a visitor in it. Or that creative mind of his might make a tree out of something.

Latest posts

Back