Hola

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msalysia

Hello,

My name is Alysia. I live in Idaho with my boyfriend. We both have two gorgeous chinchillas. Popeye McWhiskers and Olive Oil who are 4 and 3 years old. Popeye is a mosaic and Olive is a standard grey. Popeye is very laid back, very talkative, submissive, and is neutered. Olive does not talk, is very rambunctious, she is a huge diva, is dominant, and when she gets mad when her dad stands in between her and the tv she will throw a poop pellet or two at him. They are the loves of my life and I love them more than words could explain.

Alysia

Hi and a warm welcome to you! Your chinnies sound like they have some great personalities and like they are a lot of fun! I love the comment about how your female gets upset if your boyfriend gets in the way of the tv! Too funny!

Thank you everyone for the hellos! I will try to post pics of them soon! They have some really big personalities and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

:hithere:
Welcome! Your chins sound awesome! I love hearing stories about different Chin personalities!

Back