Hmm..It's not so bad here, after all!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cute! He has a great home with you =)

Was just going through my photos of the show and forgot that I had taken this! I saw him napping and couldn't resist that sweet face.

Attachments

• 2011 MCBA Nationals 036.jpg
    2011 MCBA Nationals 036.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 30
aw look at that fat little boy! do you have any takers for him yet Stack? I know you only won him in the raffle--on one ticket mind you (oh the luck!) so you could try to sell him. I just wondered how that was going???

aw look at that fat little boy! do you have any takers for him yet Stack? I know you only won him in the raffle--on one ticket mind you (oh the luck!) so you could try to sell him. I just wondered how that was going???

:rofl: Phil has finally realized that I am not, in fact, selling him and that he is here to stay. It worked for awhile :p He was pretty sketchy on that story when he found out that I brought my carrier before hand....(I told him just in case I happened to win!)

The good thing is, he's okay with it..he got him out of his cage last night to play with him while I was in the shower! Busted.

The good thing is, he's okay with it..he got him out of his cage last night to play with him while I was in the shower! Busted.

I love how many of our men are "closet" chin lovers. :)

I love how many of our men are "closet" chin lovers. :)

He went to the next level tonight. When I got home, Phil was sitting on the floor by Java's cage with a syringe. I just kinda stared at him...

"I was afraid he wasn't drinking any water, so I've been syringing it him. I think he's scared of his water bottle, so I marked the water level."

Hmm..man he really doesn't care for this chin, does he?

Back