HI!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome! I'm guessing you are mating these two? Or has one been fixed? There is a lot of information here that covers that.

oh no breeding for these cuties

Hi and welcome! I'm guessing you are mating these two? Or has one been fixed? There is a lot of information here that covers that.

no, not breeding, i got a male, and a "male" which turns out i was right, cuz i sexed as a girl, petshop claimed she, was a he, week and half later i discover that i had a boy/girl, so 2 days later, my boy went straight to the vets, he's a happy snipped boy living with his ?? half sister? they are related? my boy and girl share same mom and dad, they were 1 litter apart, male is older by about 3-4 months

thank you chinnieshop, nice to meet you too
and newt? thanks, ive only had them since end of october... had a very steep learning curve, starting with a vet bill for neutering after just less than 2 weeks ownership!

nice to meet everyone

Hello & Welcome!

Are you a breeder?

no not a breeder, my male is neutered

Last edited by a moderator:
no, not breeding, i got a male, and a "male" which turns out i was right, cuz i sexed as a girl, petshop claimed she, was a he, week and half later i discover that i had a boy/girl, so 2 days later, my boy went straight to the vets, he's a happy snipped boy living with his ?? half sister? they are related? my boy and girl share same mom and dad, they were 1 litter apart, male is older by about 3-4 months

Pet stores are often mistaken! Ugh! At least you were able to tell the difference and fix your male before it was too late. Have fun with your chinnies!

Latest posts

Back