hi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliotsmommy26

my names Amanda and i'm new to this site, i'm looking into getting a hedgehog so i thought i would start here and get info before jumping into getting one~!

Hi and welcome! I think it is great you are researching first and learning what you can before you bring home a hedgie. I hope you find the perfect companion!

Welcome to CnH! I don't know anything about hedge hogs but I am glad you are doing research first.

thanks everyone i did find a hedge that i would like to get, he wont be ready until after christmas! does anyone know of any good wheels for the lil guys!

Hi and welcome to CnH :)

Glad to hear you're thinking about a hedgie and doing your research. I'm sitting with one now as I type... my huffiest little one of all. These little ones have such personalities!

Welcome! It's really awesome to see people do their research prior to getting a new pet. These little critters deserve caring and knowledgeable parents, as well as a happy and healthy environment.

Back